The rules and regs on this particular award are to give it to twelve other bloggers and to list seven random facts about myself. I won't be passing it on-- not because I'm an award hog, but because I hate choosing other blogs to award. Some deserving soul always gets left out. Always.
As for the seven random facts about myself... hmm.....
- I am the granddaughter, daughter and wife of Navy men. I didn't plan on the last one, but I certainly wasn't stupid enough to pass him by!
- My original major when I started college was French.
- My hair started turning gray when I was sixteen. I've decided to no longer dye my hair, and I have my fingers crossed that it will be snow white once the dye's all gone. (There are advantages to gray/white hair. I know from experience!)
- I have a storage unit that contains nothing but Christmas decorations. (Inside-the-house ones.)
- Until recently I've been amicably sharing my pool space with a black widow spider.
- For my first wedding anniversary/birthday, Denis took me up in a hot air balloon.
- I love maps.