Maggie Holt is used to such questions. Twenty-five years ago, she and
her parents, Ewan and Jess, moved into Baneberry Hall, a rambling
Victorian estate in the Vermont woods. They spent three weeks there
before fleeing in the dead of night, an ordeal Ewan later recounted in a
nonfiction book called House of Horrors. His tale of ghostly happenings and encounters with malevolent spirits became a worldwide phenomenon, rivaling The Amityville Horror in popularity—and skepticism.
One autographed hardcover edition of Riley Sager's Home Before Dark.
It has a protective
mylar cover on the dust jacket, and is fresh from The Poisoned Pen
Bookstore. You can see it in the photo above.
- To be entered in the drawing, send an email to kittlingbooks(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The subject line of your email must read Sager Giveaway.
- The body of your email must have your name and mailing address.
- Send your entries to me by noon, Sunday, November 29, 2020.
- Due to the high cost of postage, this giveaway is open to US residents only.