Whew! It's taking me a while to get through all these books I want to give away. Call it my Summer of Love because I'm showing my appreciation for all you faithful readers out there. (Plus Kittling: Books has been in operation for seven years now!)
Are there any diehard Craig Johnson fans out there who haven't gotten their hands on the latest Longmire installment, Dry Bones? Are there any folks out there who love the TV series Longmire but haven't given the books a test drive yet? Any dinosaur fans out there? Then this is the giveaway for you!
|Dry Bones and Save Jen!|
What you can win is an autographed hardcover copy of Craig Johnson's Dry Bones and a Save Jen pin. I'll give you a closeup of the pin at the end.
Here's a synopsis of the book:
"When Jen, the largest, most complete Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton ever found surfaces in Sheriff Walt Longmire’s jurisdiction, it appears to be a windfall for the High Plains Dinosaur Museum—until Danny Lone Elk, the Cheyenne rancher on whose property the remains were discovered, turns up dead, floating face down in a turtle pond. With millions of dollars at stake, a number of groups step forward to claim her, including Danny’s family, the tribe, and the federal government. As Wyoming’s Acting Deputy Attorney and a cadre of FBI officers descend on the town, Walt is determined to find out who would benefit from Danny’s death, enlisting old friends Lucian Connolly and Omar Rhoades, along with Dog and best friend Henry Standing Bear, to trawl the vast Lone Elk ranch looking for answers to a sixty-five million-year-old cold case that’s heating up fast."
It's a good'un. There's no doubt about that. What do you have to do to win this book and pin?
- Send an email to kittlingbooks(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The subject line of the email must read "Dry Bones Giveaway."
- The body of the email must include: (A) Your email address, and (B) Your mailing address.
The Fine Print
- The contest will run until midnight, Sunday, June 28.
- The winner will be announced on my blog on Monday, June 29.
- If you don't follow the rules of the giveaway, you will not be eligible to win. How do you know if you got it right? You will receive an email from me stating, "Your entry has been received. Good luck!" on the same day.
- What seems to be the one thing some folks leave out? They do not include their email address in the body of the email.
Boy howdy, now get to filling up my inbox!
|Closeup of the pin you can win!|