Elly Griffiths' latest Dr. Ruth Galloway mystery, The Lantern Men, won't be available in the US until June 16, but if you don't want to wait you can win a UK edition by entering my giveaway.
My hardcover copy isn't autographed and has been gently read once, just to make things perfectly clear. I know if you're as big a fan of this series as I am, those things aren't going to matter one little bit.
Here's a synopsis of the book to refresh everyone's memory:
|The book you will win.|
She has a new job, home, and partner, and is no longer North Norfolk police's resident forensic archaeologist. That is, until convicted murderer Ivor March offers to make DCI Nelson a deal. Nelson was always sure that March killed more women than he was charged with. Now March confirms this and offers to show Nelson where the other bodies are buried - but only if Ruth will do the digging.
Curious, but wary, Ruth agrees. March tells Ruth that he killed four more women and that their bodies are buried near a village bordering the fens, said to be haunted by the Lantern Men, mysterious figures holding lights that lure travelers to their deaths.
Is Ivor March himself a lantern man, luring Ruth back to Norfolk? What is his plan, and why is she so crucial to it? And are the killings really over?"
It's a good'un. Here's my review if you want to take a look. Now it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty.
~~~What One Lucky Person Will Win~~~
- One hardcover UK edition of Elly Griffiths' The Lantern Men, the 12th book in the Dr. Ruth Galloway mystery series. It was purchased new and has been gently read once. (The winner will probably think that it hasn't been read at all.)
- To be entered in the drawing, send an email to kittlingbooks(at)gmail(dot)com.
- The subject line of your email must read Lantern Men Giveaway.
- The body of your email must have your name and mailing address.
- Send your entries to me by noon, Sunday, March 29, 2020.
- Due to the high cost of postage, this giveaway is open to US residents only.
~~~The Small Print~~~
Very Important: If your emails are missing any of the required information, i.e., the correct subject line and your name and mailing address, you will not be entered to win. How do you know if you've been entered? If you have not received an email from me within 24 hours which says, "Your entry has been received. Good Luck!" you'll know something went wrong. That's okay. Try again!
The winner will be notified by email, and the announcement will be made here on Kittling: Books on Monday, March 30, 2020. The book will go out in the mail the very next day.
Now it's time to fill up my inbox with entries!