Okay. The time has come. All the empty storage boxes are in the house. Does anyone want to take down all my Christmas decorations for me-- because I certainly don't! In fact I've been all crafty working on new decorations for next year. How's that for being swept along by a current in the river of Denial?
Not many links this week, I'm afraid. Besides being crafty, I've been reading some books that just don't want to turn me loose-- and the weather has been absolutely lovely. Want an example? At 7 PM on January 1, I was sitting outside in my shirt sleeves. You can't do that just anywhere!
But I digress. I'll get back to normal soon. Until then, here are some links for you. Enjoy!
Bookish News & Other Interesting Stuff
- The Ugly Truth About Consumer Book Reviews, Part One.
- Humans have the need to read (whether they know it or not).
- There is beauty to be found in this series of photographs called "Urban Decay."
- Amid the misogyny and violence, one thing stood out: the blue bra.
Bookish Eye Candy
- Sinks. They aren't just for dirty dishes anymore.
- This bookcase looks as though tiny bookpeople move up and down the shelves.
- 15 Beautiful Ways to Store Your Books
- Bookcases. They aren't just for books anymore.
- I've always wanted my shelves to go around corners.
My Nook Book Pick of the Week
New to My Google Reader
That's it for this week. Join me next weekend when I'll have a freshly selected batch of links for your surfing pleasure!