I am the very proud recipient of the inaugural "Creative Writer" Blogger Award given to me by Lesa of Lesa's Book Critiques. Thank you so much, Lesa!! Here are the rules (although many of you know how I am about rules):
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I'm going to be more than happy to carry out rules 1 through 5, but I respectfully decline to carry out rules 6 through 8.
Which one of the following 7 things about me is the truth?
- Robert Redford once stood behind me in a checkout line at Albertson's supermarket.
- I met an acquaintance from a neighboring small town in central Illinois by a waterfall on the side of Mt. Rainer in Washington state. We hadn't been in touch with each other for decades.
- I once had to rescue an adult Vietnamese pot-bellied pig from my swimming pool.
- The Frankfort, Kentucky, restaurant in which I was dining was evacuated due to a bomb threat.
- I met five different Osmonds on five different days as they left JC Penney in the mall at Orem, Utah.
- I lived six blocks away from where Gary Gilmore went on his last crime spree.
- I was shopping in a mall in Salt Lake City at the same time as Ted Bundy. Needless to say, our shopping lists were completely different.