For some reason I've been distracted this week. It's probably just a matter of finally getting my first taste of cooler autumn weather and enjoying it so much that my mind wouldn't settle on things like blogging and link hunting. Let's see what I did manage to round up for you....
Different Reactions to the FTC & Blogging
- An Interview with the FTC's Richard Cleland.
- Chasing Ray's Dear FTC, Here's how it is out in the real world.
- The Boston Bibliphile's FTC FAQ for Book Bloggers.
- The FTC Responds to Blogger Fears.
- Book Nut's excellent An Open Letter to the FTC.
- Book Chase's humorous (but true) Dear Federal Trade Commission.
- Elizabeth of A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy: To Comment Or Not To Comment.
- J. Kaye talks about Negative Reactions to Book Reviews.
- Kimbooktu's Library at Night.
- Rhapsody in Books' Built-In Book Cases.
- The Book Zombie: How to Survive the PPP (Pride and Prejudice Pandemic).
- The Bumbles talk about Picture Pirates.
- Petrona: The Urge to Criticise.
- How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level at ProBlogger.
- How I'd Promote My Blog If I Were Starting Out Again at ProBlogger.
- Reasons to Have a Vanity Folder at ProBlogger. (It's a ProBlogger kind of week!)
- Want to find out how long your blog page takes to load? Go to Pingdom.
- Do you use Firefox and Google Reader and do you hate switching between screens in order to comment on a post? Firefox has add-ons that will get rid of that particular headache for you. Install Better GReader, and a "Preview" option will show at the bottom of the post. When you click on it, the post will open right in Google Reader and allow you to comment without switching screens or tabs. I'm running the latest version of Firefox and Windows Vista. I have heard that others have also had to download an additional add-on called GreaseMonkey. Now I'll be leaving more comments!