Denis's days off have changed, and so must the days that I blog. If any of you wonder what Denis does to earn an honest crust, he drives a bus around and around all the terminals at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix. So... if you ever find yourself ascending the steps of a bus at the Phoenix airport and your driver has a British accent, chances are you've just met my husband.
We spend most of our free time together, hence the change in my blogging patterns. We had a rare May rainstorm this week, so while Denis is out and about and before I go out to check on the fountains and flowers, let's see what sort of links I managed to find this week!
Bookish News & Other Fun Stuff
- I got a chuckle from this Wicked bookmark of the day.
- There's a wall of books on Greenwood Avenue.
- The world's most inspiring bookstores.
- J.K. Rowling reveals her favorite Harry Potter character. (It's a no-brainer, if you ask me....)
- Book covers that got away.
- 10 uplifting books for lonely souls.
- Inside the hunt for the next Stieg Larsson.
- 10 of the best books set in New York.
- 10 novels that will disturb even the coldest of hearts.
- Top 10 most frightening books for teenagers.
- How fast do you fall in love with a book?
- Inspiring bookshelf furniture ideas.
- Home library design ideas at Querosene House.
- How to choose the right bookshelves for your home library.
- Do you know the different types of bookshelves?
eBooks & Self-Publishing
- Should children use an eReader?
- The downside of the e-revolution in publishing.
- Top 10 list of the worst possible self-publishing mistakes.
Social Media & Blogging Tips
- Facebook is tracking you through like button use... and so is Twitter.
New to My Google Reader
That's it for this week. Don't forget to stop by next weekend when I'll have a freshly selected batch of links for your surfing pleasure!