Elysium of Book Ramblings has given me The Versatile Blogger Award, for which I send many thanks back to her. If you haven't visited her blog, I really hope you take the time to do so!
One of the rules that comes along with this award is sharing seven things about myself, so here goes:
- When I began talking, my first words were "woo woo" (translated: "dog").
- If Denis and I won the lottery, we'd have a house outside Wickenburg, Arizona and one on the Waternish Peninsula of the Isle of Skye in Scotland. (I'll be taking window screens with me for the Skye house, since I don't believe in sharing the summer with midges!)
- My favorite thing to do each January is to watch over 20,000 Sandhill Cranes flying and feeding in Cochise County, Arizona.
- I'm using up some 30-year-old yarn by needlepointing in the evenings while watching television.
- I'm so well-trained that I do not throw my book in the pool even when I'm a target for bees, wasps, lizards and geckos. (And no, I do not enjoy having any of that list crawling up the back of my neck!)
- I love to watch Midsomer Murders to see if I can identify the village(s) in which each episode is filmed.
- I'd long ago stopped watching animated films-- until I married Denis. In many ways (like this one), we're two kids in disguise.