Another glorious week of spring. Let's see what sorts of links I managed to uncover, shall we?
Bookish News & Other Fun Links
- American Mensa's "Top 50" Websites 2010
- Spectacular aerial photography
- How would you like to be sued for the setting you used in your book?
- Washington figures name the book they most enjoyed reading to their children.
- I'm still not sure how I feel about this one: an indoor planter that's a real page-turner.
- A new flagship bookstore is launched, which may provide us with a glimpse into the future of our favorite buildings. I remember this company fondly as a place that wouldn't hire me because I wasn't a member of their church. And yes, you heard me correctly. I have fond memories of that fact!
- Have you heard the flap about the latest Kindle vs. Amazon reviews?
- It's wonderful to have a president who enjoys shopping for books (and reading them, too)!
- Just found this today: a UK television series called The Book Group about an American in Glasgow, Scotland who starts a book group in order to make new friends. Fortunately we have a DVD player that will play DVDs from the UK.
- How to find and remove broken links from your blog.
- 5 Tips to Ensure Your Blog is Suitable for Mobiles.
- Tips for improving your blog writing.
- The #1 Secret to Follow Friday Success on Twitter.
- Jen of Devourer of Books-- Say Yes to the Book.
- Kay of My Random Acts of Reading wants to know Are You an Obsessive Serial Reader?
- Aarti of BOOKLUST wants to know Do You Fall for the Hype?
- Lu of Regular Rumination gets philosophical about book reviews.
- Becky of The Bookette has two posts that caught my eye: Honesty: What I'm Feeling About Book Blogging and Your Questions Answered.
- Vasilly of 130v wants to know What inspires you to keep blogging?
- Jackie of Farm Lane Books wants to know Does the age of the author matter?
- Andi of Estella's Revenge: Aloof in the Blogosphere or Why I Blog.
- Read Around the World
- The Neverending Shelf
- The Bookette
- Megan Rebekah Blogs and Writes
- Picky Girl: Discussions of food, film, and fiction
- Mystery Fanfare
Which links tickled your fancy this week?