I'm late with this today, so I'll just cut to the chase and post the links that I've found during the week!
Bookish News & Other Fun Stuff
- Something to warm the cockles of a bibliophile's heart: books overtake games as the most numerous iPhone applications.
- A nationwide celebration of crime writing, National Crime Fiction Week will begin Monday, June 14 in the UK.
- 20 great sports books for armchair athletes.
- What happened to Bibi van der Zee when she went for an entire week without books.
- A list of Julia Child's favorite books.
- A lament for the bookshelf.
- The "doctors" at The New Yorker are busy analyzing people's bookshelves.
- A feast for the eyes: 44 wonderful examples of reflection photography.
- According to sources, only 27% of Twitter users are active. Is it becoming primarily a news feed?
- Ever felt the need to grade your blog?
- How to burn your blog's RSS feed with Feedburner.
- Here's a simple website security check you can run on your blog.
- Katie, on her blog Babbling About Books, talks about the respect entitled between a reader and an author.
- Jeanne, on Necromancy Never Pays, has interesting questions in her post The Spoiler Manifesto.
- It may be months away, but volunteers are needed for the next Book Blogger Appreciation Week celebration.
- On her blog BOOKLUST, Aarti wonders what makes us unsubscribe from a blog.
- Sheila, on a post in One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, wonders how we deal with comments and randomly visiting other blogs.
- Natalie of Book, Line, and Sinker wonders does the size of the book matter to us?