Once again I'm a little late with this week's edition of the Weekly Link Round-Up. You see, I have a horrible case...
...of spring fever.
If you don't believe me, take a look at the photo above. I have an entire fence covered with tiny white Lady Banksia roses-- and hundreds more blooms. The soft scent of roses wafts gently through my open windows. So spring is my excuse for being late, and I'm sticking to it!
But it's time for me to get back on track and share the links I did manage to find in the past week. Here goes nuthin'!
Bookish News & Other Fun Links
- Flavorwire talks about their favorite opening lines in literature.
- Ever heard of Book Review Bingo?
- I love this bookstore in Buenos Aires!
- Love crime fiction? Here's a catalog for you to drool over.
- An Aussie bookstore experiences a tempest in a remote control.
- The Guardian thinks short is sweet when it comes to fiction.
- I would love to experience Book Week in the Netherlands.
- Universal Studios in Orlando is all set for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Have you seen the trailer for Eat, Pray, Love starring Julia Roberts? (I have to admit that I haven't read the book, but the film does intrigue me.)
- The National Trust has two summer houses available for your garden: the Writer's Retreat and the Reading Room. Take a look. Which one would you want?
- RSS feeds: should you offer a full or partial feed to your readers?
- The Blog Herald talks about How to Get a Blogger's Attention.
- 5 Copyright Steps to protect yourself-- good for newbies and old timer bloggers.
- Author Lonnie Cruse wants to know how we go about finding new authors to read.
- Natasha of Maw Books believes there are two types of book owners and wants to know which one you are.
- There's been a very interesting Weekly Geeks question this week about Author Interviews.
- Eva of A Striped Armchair talks about the validity of audio books.