It's been a rather quiet week here on the Ponderosa. I haven't even gotten much reading done, although I have made a slight dent in all the book reviews that I need to write. Let's see what sort of links I've saved up for you all.
Bookish News & Fun Stuff
- The Court Reporter's 50 Best Blogs for Crime and Mystery Book Lovers.
- I always like finding new art. Meet Glennray Tutor. Keep in mind that he works with oils and canvas.
- Got a boo boo? Here are some fun bandages for you.
- The Guardian asked several authors their Ten Rules for Writing Fiction.
- Here's an interview with Michael Powell, owner of Powell's Books.
- Need wallpaper for your reading nook or blogging space?
- Someone opened his mouth and inserted his foot when he took photos of books in the White House and blamed Michelle Obama for her reading tastes. What got me seriously baffled was the sentence which stated that no president had added books to the White House library since JFK. What are the chances that this could be said for any of us???
- The Most Amazing Libraries in the World, Part One and Part Two.
- A new biography says that Anne Boleyn was guilty of adultery.
- How to gain more traffic and new readers for your blog.
- 10 useful Google spreadsheet formulas.
- More on Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- For those of you who use Blogger, how to backup and restore your blog using Export.
- Welcome little Brandon to Wendi's Book Corner!
- Two important articles from Wendy of Caribousmom: Why Join Reading for a Cure? and Join Us in March for LOTS of Book Giveaways. All for a wonderful cause.
- SuziQ of Whimpulsive confesses to being a serial reader.
That's it for this week. Stop by next Friday when I'll have a fresh batch of links for your surfing pleasure!