Another week has gone by at the speed of sound, and it's time to see what goodies I can pull out of my link basket!
- Sam Baker's Top Ten Literary Stepmothers. (Sometimes I think I've never met a book list I didn't like!)
- Dodging bombs for a good book in Pakistan. (Just that one sentence reminds me of how good I've got it.)
- Books are a must-have, even in a sluggish economy.
- Manchester's sending a million books to the salt mines. What'd they ever do to Manchester?
- Fun Literary Look-Alikes.
- The largest book in the world goes on display for the first time.
- Ten best romantic novels for people who hate romance.
- The importance of cats during the Siege of Leningrad. (Not book-related... so sue me!)
- Pam of Bookalicious talks about Book Bloggers Are a Waste of Time?
- The Big Green Bookshop in the UK has asked book bloggers to recommend their favorite reads. You'll recognize the names of at least some of the bloggers!
- Simon of Stuck in a Book wonders What's in a Name? (of a book blog).
- Jackie of Farm Lane Books wants to know what makes author interviews good?
- Aarti of Booklust wonders how much impact our blogs have.
- Liz of A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy states Don't Should On Me.
- Debbie of Debbie's World of Books wonders What Makes a Great Blog?
- Anastasia of Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog talks about the futility of reviewing old books.
- Anysia of Booklorn calmly states Enhance This, Publishers.
New to My Google Reader
That's all for this week. Don't forget to stop by next Friday for another heapin' helpin' of links for your weekend surfing pleasure!