In the midst of cooking, eating, and 4 AM starts at work, what kinds of links did I find to share this week? Let's see!
Book-Themed Gifts & Ornaments
- Book Geek: Gifts for a Geek
- Cafe Press: Love Your Library
- Bookworm Ornament
- Unshelved Store: Bumper stickers, clothing and more
- Unshelved's Pimp My Bookcart Winners are announced.
- Controversy has now hit the Amazon Vine Program.
- Not exactly bookish, but I loved this blog post about finding an old recipe box in an antique store.
- Feast your eyes on these literary houses!
- The Boston Bibliophile talks about Blogging, Comments and Manners Online.
- My Friend Amy talks about It Isn't What You Read, It's How You Read.
- Book-a-Rama speaks out In Defense of Classics.
- Age 30+ ... A Lifetime of Books shares some Thoughts on Audio Books.
Hey! What happened to the piece of pumpkin pie that was on my desk? Can't turn your back for a second around here!