The weather finally seems to be cooling off here in Phoenix. I was beginning to think that I was living in the Land of Perpetual Summer. The cooling couldn't come at a better time, since I have to take another look at the Thanksgiving dinner menu before finalizing my grocery list. But before I do that, let's see what sort of links I've gathered together for you today!
- Bangalore's iconic bookstore.
- Times Online's list of the 50 Greatest Crime Writers.
- More on the Reality of a Times Bestseller. How do your thoughts on best selling books match up with the real deal?
- Esquire's 75 Books Every Man Should Read.
- Have you ever wanted to take a look at all those Google holiday logos?
- 50 Books You'll Want to Read in 2010.
- An author talks about book bloggers and advanced reading copies.
- It's not easy being a writer.
Around the Water Cooler in the Book Blogosphere
- Rebecca of The Book Lady's Blog talks about her blog commenting practices.
- Debbie's World of Books wants our thoughts on book giveaways.
- Sheila of One Person's Journey Through a World of Books talks about Pick Up Lines.
- As usual, Jackie of Farm Lane Books has good discussion topics. This time What Persuades You to Buy a Book? and The Importance of Branding Your Book Blog.
- Sam at Book Chase asks What Would You Give Up to Keep Reading?
- Kristi of The Story Siren talks about what we need to know about advanced reading copies.
- Trish over at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? wants to talk about sad movies. Grab a box of Kleenex and head on over!
- Nonsuch Books talks about a book that makes me drool. Take a look!
New to My Google Reader