Just what the world needs-- another blogging award-- right? There are several book blogs that I want to show my brand of appreciation to, and this is why I've come up with my very own award.
The I Keep Coming Back for More! Award is for a blog you just can't stay away from. If you've been busier than a one-armed paperhanger with the hives and your Google reader is over 1,000 unread posts, these are the blogs that you single out to read. These are the ones that are never victims to the dreaded Mark All As Read. There may be many different reasons why you can't stay away: a taste in books that mirrors your own, the same sense of humor, always knowing the latest in the book world... for whatever the reason, these blogs are flat out addictive and you have no wish to be cured!
The blogs I'm giving this virgin award to are:
- Jenclair of A Garden Carried in the Pocket
- Natalie of Book, Line, and Sinker
- Margaret of BooksPlease
- Jackie of Farm Lane Books Blog
- Belle of Ms. Bookish
- Bernadette of Reactions to Reading
- Kerrie of Mysteries in Paradise
- Enjoy the award. If you don't want to put it on your blog, don't. Just get the warm, fuzzy feeling that I'm sending your way!
- You don't have to reveal any deep, dark secrets about yourself or answer any sort of questions. You've already earned it!
- You don't have to link back to me.
- You don't have to give it to anyone else.
If you do want to pass it along to some of those addictive book blogs in your reader, just follow the same four rules I outlined above. This is a pay-it-forward award. Nothing is to be expected in return!
(In case you're wondering, this isn't a one-time only award ceremony. It will appear again in future because...I'm a blog junkie!)