Thursday, August 14, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #85
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was at the Olive Garden after a movie a couple of months ago.
2. Being in a crowd is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon mesmerizes me.
4. Toadchoker is one of my favorite local expressions. (It may not be local to Phoenix, but it's local where I grew up in central Illinois. The monsoon is bringing us some rain right now which is why it popped into my head.)
5. Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut and walk away.
6. Mamma Mia! is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading a good book in the pool, tomorrow my plans include surviving another day at work then reading a good book in the pool and Sunday, I want to come home from work, jump in the pool and read!
My Book Rating Scale:
A+...Don't delay, get your hands on a copy of this book!
A...I loved it!
B...I really liked it.
C...I liked it, with a few reservations.
D...I finished it, but it's not my cup of tea.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Hi! I'm addicted to books (especially crime fiction), laughter and traveling off the beaten path. In my free time, when my eyes aren't glued to the printed page, one of them is usually pressed against the viewfinder of my camera. Let's see... books, laughter, travel, photography. Anything else? Oh yeah-- my dream house wouldn't have a kitchen!